Monday, January 7, 2013

Revision ZoeMob Family Locator apk Latest Version


ZoeMob Family Locator apk
ZoeMob Family Locator apk

Current Version : Varies with device
Requires Android : Varies with device
Category : Lifestyle
Size : Varies with device

Original Post From http://anuapk.blogspot.com



ZoeMob Family Locator apk Description


Family Locator monitors and tracks your kids location 24 hours per day. Install ZoeMob to receive automatic geofencing alerts when they arrives at school or at home, to monitor SMS messages for prevent sexting and bullying attacks.

ZoeMob is the best choice for parents who wish to ensure their children and family members are protected and safe all day long. We have the best GPS technology for tracking and keeping your child safe.

▌ ZOEMOB FAMILY LOCATOR FEATURES (for 1 device)
* Can monitor 1 (ONE) device full for 7 days
* Family Messenger UNLIMITED
* Panic button UNLIMITED
* Mobile Control Panel UNLIMITED
* Web Control Panel UNLIMITED
* Full Location Tracking for 7 days
* Call History for 7 days (view the incoming/outgoing call log)
* SMS History for 7 days (full sent/received messages)
* Geofencing alerts for 7 days (if you kids arrived or left a place)
* Callbacks for 7 days (hear everything around the monitored device)
* Wipe Functions for 7 days (delete device’s data remotely)

Note: All new FREE accounts are elegible for a 7 days trial of Premium Version for 1 (ONE) device as describe above. After that, you can keep using the FREE version or upgrade to PREMIUM version to enhance your family protection.

Stay informed on the location of your child. Receive alerts when they move across the designated areas. This app the best path to protect your family

In an emergency you can program the mobile device to dial any number and hear everything is happening around your family member.

Many people call ZoeMob as a family GPS locator, family security or just as a family tracker because we can be a fast and reliabe tool create peace of mind to parents.

▌ USER'S COMMENTS

"I really like this free app. It`s my favorite like endomondo sports tracker and womanLog calendar". Thank you. Kate Nielsen.

"Peace of mind for me and my family. Now I can tracking and monitoring my kids anytime. Congratulations!" Greg Higins.

"My days has been quiet since I have installed ZoeMob. This app is so essencial as my ovuview period tracker. I cannot live whithout it". Geyse M. Lopez.

"This is the best gps tracking app!
Thank you, I don’t worry anymore where my kids are. Just fantastic. Thanks guys". Maki

"Your app is great
It works great with my friends that have android phones. I used the app with my family while on vacation and it worked flawlessly.". Zillow

"I always loved movies and loved to use GPS on my phone with fandango and moviefone to find theaters near me on the street. One day I lost my phone walking on the Pacific Place shopping center. Do you know who solved my problem? My account on ZoeMob. I located it via the web control panel few hours later losing the phone. No one gps app do this so fast." Peter Sams

Don't waste time. Use your Android device as a GPS tracker and get the location of your family members today. ZoeMob is the more realiable family gps tracker in the world.

▌ ZOEMOB FAMILY LOCATOR PREMIUM FEATURES
Upgrade to Premium version to keep your family more protected for only $4.20 (USD) per month. See below a list with exclusive Premium features:
* Up to 5 (FIVE) family members (devices) in the same account
* Unlimited Location History (since account’s creation)
* Unlimited Automatic alerts
* Unlimited SMS History (full text)
* Unlimited Callback requests
* No advertising
* Priority Support
* Plus all free features and new features that will be announced soon.

▌ INTERESTING TOPICS
family locator, family safety, gps family locator, gps locator,gps family tracker, truliarealestate, family tracker, pathsocialnetwork, find my family, zillowrealestate, find people, family gps locator, trulia reale state, track my family, family tracking, zillow real estate, kids tracking, family safety for android, att family map, verizon family locator, path social network

▌ HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ZOEMOB FAMILY LOCATOR?
Please don't hesitate to CONTACT US at http://support.zoemob.com

Visit us at https://www.zoemob.com


ZoeMob Family Locator apk Videos and Images






No comments:

Post a Comment